Thursday, July 17, 2014

Breaking out of the mold and finding your personal style

I get that most guys have better things to do than to be worrying about finding their personal style. My guys could care less whether or not the way they dress is really authentically them or just how they have been dressing because that's the way they have been dressing. Personally I'd love to see them shake things up a little bit. I like the way this guy is dressed but more than the way he's dressed I love the confidence he exudes. My significant other doesn't lack confidence necessarily but like I said he's on older gentleman so it probably wouldn't go over so well if he was out there modeling his clothing choices. The younger men in my life are more into sports or academics, or both sports and academics and although at least one of them thinks he has a personal style, he's more trying to dress by design to represent himself the way he thinks he needs to represent himself to gain other people's approval, or more to the point to avoid their disapproval. I think he could stand to experiment a little bit with his choices because he might find a whole new style that works much better for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment